Monday, February 2, 2009

Work tomorrow.....

Well I had today off.  I hate to go to work tomorrow because I enjoy being at home with Mackenzie so much.  It seems like she is always changing and doing something new.  I guess it won't be so bad at work tomorrow because Wanda and I will be rehearsing for idol, LOL.  (so what, I'm just a rock star, I've got my rock moves, and I don't need you.)  We can definitely  have a good time when its not too crazy at work.  Hopefully soon I'll put a lot more updated pictures on my blog.  I need to upload pictures from the camera. Tomorrow will be a long day so I better go........

4 comments:

  1. Hey Girl...why haven't you told me you had a blog?!?! Mrs. Rose is here now and she told me about it, so I found you. Mackenzie is adorable...I guess there will be lots of playdates once our little ones get bigger. Charlie said the same thing when we didn't know Mason was going to be a boy, that if we had a girl, she wouldn't date...lol. It is a man thing, but I bet Patrick will soften in when Mack is a teenager..you just watch. I love your blog and come by and visit mine. My blog friends would love to have another baby to see pictures of and hear about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! Welcome to the blog world..

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a beautiful baby! Welcome to our blog lives, and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey jennafer,

    mackenzie is so precious. she is getting so big. welcome to the blog world.

    ReplyDelete