Monday, February 9, 2009


Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've been kind of busy. I took Mackenzie to get her pictures taken yesterday. Needless to say it didn't do so well. She cried when we put her on her tummy. At least we did get one good shot. I just wanted her to have her three month pictures taken. She will be four months on the 28th of this month. The time is really flying. She is doing good though. It seems like everyday she is noticing something new. She is so funny. I wish I didn't have to work because I would love to stay home with her. Work was interesting today. I enjoy the rush, but boy am I tired. I have the day off tomorrow, so hopefully I can get a little rest when Kenzie does.

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute...Mason isn't a fan of tummy time at all. He likes to sleep on his tummy (monitored closely by me), but when he is awake, he is not having it. His one month pictures were interesting as well, but Mrs. Carol (Conway Photo) said he did really well. I guess us parents see more fault in what our children are doing than the ones that are used to it. I guess we have nothing to compare the picture taking too since it is our first child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cutie pie. Your aunt shell misses you. Love you (mom and dad too!)

    ReplyDelete